[rpd] Publication of Information (Draft-2) - AFPUB-2021-GEN-001-DRAFT02

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Mon Nov 15 05:11:48 UTC 2021

Taiwo,

On 15/11/2021 04:54, Taiwo Oye wrote:

> Dear all,
> To be fair. There is history of corruption in afrinic that “Afrinic
> unending investigation “ has refused to put to rest. The earnest case
> amongst others will keep being used as a yardstick to point fingers at
> Afrinic

you mean the case where
- an employee has violated company policy and done things he was not
    allowed to do. secretly. for his own personal benefit.
- the company (AfriNIC) has fired the employee
- the company has told the police about it

who has refused anything?

> on a basis of corruption until the investigation is concluded
> and concerned parties can have closure.

I've seen a report where AfriNIC details *which* resources were
misappropriated.
I've seen them report about which resources were reinstated.
I've read about AfriNIC getting sued because of the actions they have
taken there.

Please name one concrete action that you would expect *AfriNIC* to do in
order for you to get closure.

Oh, sorry: who do you mean by your vague expression of "concerned parties" ?

> This is a fact and not baseless
> accusation or name calling.

When you tell me who has refused what exactly, we'll talk about what the
facts are, ok?

Regards,
Frank