[rpd] New Version of Policy Proposal - Policy Compliance Dashboard (Draft-2) - AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02

Cheken Chetty rameez.chetty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:30:16 UTC 2021

Good day all.
With regards to the proposal I'm questioning the need for the
implementation of a dashboard to monitor resource members as there is
already an assessment from the RSA. This seems to be quite intrusive on the
privacy of resource members. There are more ways to promote transparency
and openness within the community without compromising any sensitive
information.
Regards.