[rpd] Abuse addrsses

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun Oct 17 05:30:44 UTC 2021

Hi Ronald,

The proposal reached consensus and is in the last call, but it is under appeal.

Unfortunately, the chairs are miss-interpreting the PDP and without any further explanation, for more that I've asked for it, and they are "holding" the proposal in the middle of the process, in a clear violation of the PDP. The PDP clearly differentiates the Appeal Committee work from the chairs work, so only the Board can "hold" the proposal if there is an appeal pending.

Once more I take the opportunity to request the chairs for a clear explanation of why and based on what section of the PDP, they are holding a proposal in the last-call.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet