[rpd] Appeal Committee Appointment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Oct 12 19:32:32 UTC 2021

Hi Arnaud

Very good observation indeed.

We need rid this community of sectarian mentality, deal with those who
attempt to divide us further and to unite with the goal of Internet
Development in Africa.

No one has ever complained that Oga Seun and Dr.Wale from .*NG* are from
the same county or village therefore they must both not be on the board as
directors.
AFRINIC resource members elected them.

No one has ever complained about our big brothers Mike or Saul from .*ZA* are
both representing us on ASO-AC. The wider community elected them.

Merit and Competence supersedes sectarianism and/or nepotism anytime.

Yakmut needs to clearly reflect for Africa’s sake

Cheers,
Noah