[rpd] Appeal Committee Appointment

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:43:38 UTC 2021

There is always a reason to shout and complain with some self-service
made up reason for the occasion.
  Would this be a preparation in the case the Appeal Committee's output
isn't what these folks expect ?

What does 'regional representation' has to do in a committee whose work
is must be based on competence ? As long members have knowledge and
impartiality necessary to do the job that's what matters.

Fernando