[rpd] Appeal Committee Appointment

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Oct 11 01:11:35 UTC 2021

Nope… That would be too restrictive. The latest version of the ToR is clearly designed to allow the board to place it’s thumb
squarely on the scale of any appeal to the maximum extent possible. Having regional accountability might interfere with that.

Note, I don’t think regional accountability would help here (it certainly hasn’t helped with board accountability), but I do
think that the current ToR for the appeal committee is very thoroughly wrong.

Owen