[rpd] Draft Policy Proposals :- Brainstorming the Way forward as we approach AFRINIC-34 Public Policy Meeting.

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:25:13 UTC 2021

Hello all

I wan to congratulate Co-Chairs for the detailed report and effort being
made to facilitate discussion and PDWG achieve its main objectives. It
makes such a difference to see there is real concern by the Co-Chairs to
get improvements out of this process and that they are putting their
time for this to happen with method and attention to details. It is
important also to recognize the efforts from the Policy Liason Team in
support them on such complex task.

Despite I may not always have the exactly same view and them on every
topic I think overall the most important thing is the spirit of the work
that has to be done by Co-Chairs during their tenure which they seem to
have got well.

Fernando