[rpd] INTER-RIR TRANSFER POLICIES and the NUMBER RESOURCE SOCIETY

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Sep 24 04:21:19 UTC 2021

In message <944337A4-7B9A-40BF-A8C0-392C03BCBEB5 at delong.com>,
Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>Yes, NRS.HELP will advocate for the positions and policies its members want...

Who are these members?

It is easily possible to find out the identities of all of the dues-paying
AFRINIC resource members, and indeed *all* AFRINIC members. (I'll explain
how if you are not already aware.) That's called "transparency".

Is this NRS thing equally as transparent? I mean I guess we can all assume
that Lu Heng and Cloud Innovation are members, but who else is behind this?
Is Liquid Telecom or any of its employees involved? Where can we view the
members list?

Regards,
rfg