[rpd] Appeal Committee - Call for Volunteers

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:07:30 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,

Hope this email finds you in good health.

Please see my comments below, inline...

Le mardi 24 août 2021, Owen DeLong via RPD <rpd at afrinic.net> a écrit :

> On Aug 24, 2021, at 03:15 , Policy Liaison Team <

> policy-liaison at afrinic.net> wrote:

> *Dear PDWG *

> *[...]*

> This is unclear… Are you calling for nominations (e.g. I suggest someone

> for the position) or are you calling for volunteers (e.g. I volunteer to

> serve in the position).

> The last two sentences contradict each other in this regard.

Hi Owen,
Thanks for your email, brother.

...may i recommend you to consider all those parts
as a single text; which could not contradict itself.
But rather, those parts must be understood as
complementary pieces of the same puzzle :-)

...having done exactly the recommended exercise,
please see below:

~°~
1. The AFRINIC Board is hereby calling for
*nominations* [1] from the community
2. for two Appeal Committee *positions up for appointment* [2] - One former
PDWG Chair and
One active PDWG member.
3. If you are *Interested to serve* [3] on the Appeal Committee, then
please send your *expression of interest* [4], including a short biography,
by email to policy-liaison at afrinic dot net by 31 August 2021 at 23:59
UTC.
~°~
__
[1]: A normal call of nominations
[2]: BoD shall appoint the best candidate for each
position
[3]: That call of nominations is also open to
self-submissions
[4]: Same as note [2] above...

That's how i understand it!

Shalom,
--sb.

> Owen

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|#‎Romains15‬:33«Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec vous
tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!»(#Psaumes42:2)