[rpd] [Community-Discuss] History Lesson -- Looting AFRINIC -- The Beginning

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Aug 7 09:00:33 UTC 2021

On Sat, 7 Aug 2021, 11:00 Paschal Ochang, <pascosoft at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, August 5, 2021, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021, 09:20 Ronald F. Guilmette, <rfg at tristatelogic.com>

>> wrote:

>>> I just wanted everyone to be aware of the history here. Going all of the

>>> way back to 2013 it appears clear that certain non-Africans have been

>>> eager to get their hands on these valuable "natural resources" of Africa,

>>> using ANY MEANS NECESSARY, and that once having obtained these 21st

>>> century

>>> blood diamonds, they were very much in a hurry to move them out of Africa

>>> and get them to market as quickly as possible.

>> Lu fits the bill as well. The lad literary refers to IPv4 as Gold.

>> Apparently to him its better than bitcoin so forget the blood diamonds.

>> Dude active In Nigeria currently soliciting for support from few ISP's

>> who he is promising millions of Naira.

> Wow. This is really interesting. Are you saying Lu is currently in Nigeria

> soliciting with ISPs or he is doing this remotely.

The internet has enabled remote video and audio calls this days.

Are you insinuating that Nigerian ISPs are being bought over by Lu?

The word I used was "few" and I did not say those few are being bought. I
wrote that they are being promised richness :-)

These may be seen as string accusations not just against Lu

I am not too good with beating around the bush. But let us just say that,
"there is no smoke without fire" :-)

but Nigerians

Not at all about our fellow kinsmen but let's say a few misguided folk in
NG who may fall for it.

FWIW, am sure anyone who has interacted with Lu Heng beyond NG has been
promised richness in few dollars for IPv4 they may not be using currently
which Lu refers to us, as idle resources that can be leased elsewhere and
he knows that what I am saying is true.

Cheers
Noah