[rpd] Fwd: PDWG Co-Chairs Recall Request

Taiwo Oye taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:11:14 UTC 2021

I think it is the right of a community member to send a recall request. This current request has been acknowledged by the board And a date has been set for the hearing.

I Will appreciate if the community can let the topic be until a verdict is determined by the board. Rather than trying to influence the board decision by writing several degrading comments about members of the community executing their rights as memeber.

@pascal

Astroturf
/ˈastrətəːf/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: astroturfing
1.
cover (a sports field or other area) with a layer of Astroturf.
"the garden has been astroturfed for ease of maintenance"
2.
disguise (an orchestrated marketing or public relations campaign) in such a way as to present it as having arisen from unsolicited public comments.
"there's a suspicion that he astroturfed the campaign behind the scenes"

He means “2” but he describes it using “1”

Sent from my iPhone