[rpd] Appeal Committee ToR Version 3

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:22:07 UTC 2021

I just want to point out that the Board hasn't stated anything so far
about this problem with ToR Version 3 and want to find out if that will
happen and how this can be fixed.

I hope that Board just don't ignore it believe it is their power to do
stuff they feel like without having to explain to anyone else. This is a
wide issue that affects different key actors and cannot just follow as
it is.

Fernando