[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal “RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space”, AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

PDWG Chair dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:48:55 UTC 2021

Dear AFRINIC Board,

We are pleased to share the ratification report (in attachment) for the Draft Policy Proposal “RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space” for your consideration.

We recommend the ratification of Draft Policy Proposal "AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03" (RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space) at the Board’s earliest convenience.

Kind Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin da Costa
AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS.