[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Unaddressed queries by AFRINIC during AGMM

Mimi dy dym5328 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:53:33 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Going through this particular thread's discussion, I can't help but notice
that the debate has deviated from the original post by Paul Wollner, who
raised some serious questions that need immediate attention from the
community and AFRINIC's staff. Instead, some community members are trying
to conceal and neglect those facts by bringing up other topics and turning
the whole discussion around.

For that reason, I urge the AGMM chair and the Board to focus on Paul's
queries and provide suitable responses.

Best,