[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Unaddressed queries by AFRINIC during AGMM

Mimi dy dym5328 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 10:06:52 UTC 2021

+1 Owen.

Every AFRINIC member automatically complies with the provisions of the CPM,
RSA and Bylaws. In fact, that is the prominent rule to acquire membership
and receive number allocations. In my opinion, if an organization is in
line with AFRINIC's reglementations, is an active member providing internet
connectivity thus contributing to the region's development, I do not see a
valid reason why that particular entity should not perform brokerage
activities or run a legitimate business in its respective operation region
or outside.

The fact that a company should be penalized based on such grounds is unjust
and represents a huge loss for AFRICA.

Regards,