[rpd] Last Call - Abuse Contact Policy Update AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT07.

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:43:50 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,
...i hope this email finds you in good health!

Please see my comment below...

Le jeu. 24 juin 2021 10:18 PM, PDWG Chair <vincent at ngundi.me.ke> a écrit :

> *Dear PDWG*

> * We refer to the appeal that has been lodged against the decision of the

> AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs in respect of the policy proposal bearing the name

> ‘Abuse Contact Policy Update’ and ID [AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT07]. In

> order to allow the Appeal Committee to perform its duty without any

> influence from discussions being held on the present mailing list, we

> consider it appropriate to suspend all deliberations on this draft policy

> proposal pending the outcome of the appeal. *

Hi PDWG's Chairs,

Thanks for your email.

...could you, please, explicitely state it, if you are attempting to
invoque your power of varying the process [1]?
__
[1]: CPM section 3.6
<https://afrinic.net/policy/manual#Varying-Process>

Thanks.

Shalom,
--sb.

* Regards, Vincent Ngundi & Darwin Da Costa AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS *