[rpd] Unaddressed queries by AFRINIC during AGMM

Mimi dy dym5328 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:06:46 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I hope you are well.

I believe that Paul's email is on point and it will definitely require
clarification from AFRINIC. As far as I know, it is the RIR duty to ensure
an appropriate and efficient IP address space management, and considering
the issues raised by Paul, we can only assume that number resources are
being mismanaged and tightly monitored. I am convinced that the AGMM is
held to resolve any existent conflict and effectively address resource
members' concerns.

I support Paul's message and I really wish that AFRINIC will consider these
important comments and offer suitable responses.

Warmly,