[rpd] Appeal against the non-consensus determination on the General Abuse Contact Policy -Draft 1

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jun 19 07:50:15 UTC 2021

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021, 02:35 Fernando Frediani, <fhfrediani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi

> May I ask if this this subject has been discussed with either the PDWG

> Chairs or in the PDWG prior the submit of this appeal ?

Speaking for the PDWG, nothing that I remember...

I checked rpd archives and cant see nothing or any post from the authors to
the WG.

I also remember one of the co-chairs tasked the author during the last
online PPM to address some objections and if memory serves, the author
indicated they would address them on rpd list and this is on video record.

Cheers,
Noah