[rpd] APPEAL AGAINST THE CONFIRMATION OF CONSENSUS DECLARED BY THE CO-CHAIRS ON "ABUSE CONTACT UPDATE POLICY"

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 23:55:54 UTC 2021

Same thing here.

May I ask if this this subject has been discussed with either the PDWG
Chairs or in the PDWG prior the submit of this appeal as per section 3.5
of the CPM ?

Furthermore the appeal states on point f) that on 2nd June
"Policy Liaison Team announced consensus is achieved", but I couldn't
find such message on the RPD List archive for that date. Also it was has
not been added the URL for the event to the appeal.
There was a declaration of consensus made by the chair (no the Policy
Liaison Team) on 4th of June and it entered in last call period for two
weeks which end today. If this was the decision trying to be appeal was
this discussed with the Chairs either privately or in the RPD List as
per the CPM ?

Regards
Fernando