[rpd] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jun 16 05:14:35 UTC 2021

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021, 01:12 Paschal Ochang, <pascosoft at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Noah

> On Tuesday, June 15, 2021, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

>>> that

>>> point

>>> For the record - I did *not* support the policy proposal in 2019.

>> Fair enough but the APNIC community adopted it.

> So why the conclusion and accusation that Job supported it. I will love to

> see real evidence backing that. Else the discussion is futile.

Have you been reading my posts carefully or you are just responding at the
heat of the moment.....

Refer to the link below and read for yourself then you will understand why
I stated that Job supported the APNIC version of the DPP then.

PS; He has since clarified why he wrote the above in 2019 in another post
on this very thread.

Noah