[rpd] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jun 8 14:33:19 UTC 2021

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021, 17:12 Taiwo Oye, <taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> I truly hope the co chairs are not being coerced to forcefully pass this

> policy by any party.

> There were several objections

Besides the one where people are claiming injection etc.

Please clearly state those several objections please.?

> There are several objections that have not been resolved to the

> satisfaction of some members of the community.

Please clearly and coherently state those several objections?

Personally I see the fact as there is no clear timeline - in policy - to

> when the AS0 should be removed for reacquired resources or in the case of

> wrongfully assignment of AS0.

Ok so we have one on ** clear timeline** which is operational and should be
best left to AFRINIC staff imho.

Noah