[rpd] balancing operators vs other participants in the PDP - was Re: Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jun 8 10:25:32 UTC 2021

The ideology "You have the freedom to speak, but we can't guarantee your
freedom after speech" has failed since the beginning of time.

We should never compromise freedom. Never even if the unintended
consequences includes being fired.

Be fired for what you believe in and in most cases, its for the greater
good of the community because who are we without the community.

So anonymity should not be encouraged. We must stand tall as men and women
of conscience.

Noah