[rpd] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:38:01 UTC 2021

Hello Frank,

I'm sure you agree with me that the gray area exists, and also that Legal
and the Afrinic assessment committee failed to highlight this risk resource
owners are being exposed to.

There should be clear understanding of risks and implications, with a
signed mutual legal agreement between the Afrinic and the resource holders
before this policy is imposed on them(Network operators).

An additional risk to consider about inviting RIRs into routing process is
the possibility of malicious targeted "errors" which can be perpetrated by
compromised members of staff.
How can such acts be put on check, and criminalized?

Anthony