[rpd] CO-CHAIRS AND AIS '21

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Wed Jun 2 09:15:41 UTC 2021

Arnaud - beautifully written,

(@Daniel - try:- https://translate.google.com/ )

You capture my sentiment exactly. It has also been shown in the past
that Consensus overrules Elections in the PDP. Case in point - I was the
only person standing - who went through the Election Process for PDWG
Co-Chair election in Dakar - yet was not allowed to run by the consensus
in the room. Not the whole picture - but Consensus wins.

Also - it's quite stupid (a waste of resources) to have someone only
serve in a position for a month or so.