[rpd] CO-CHAIRS AND AIS '21

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:24:23 UTC 2021

Dear All,

This was what I had warned us about. Attempting to force the nomination
of the co-chairs on permanent basis will not hold water. That was why I
was advocating that we make whatever we were doing regarding the
co-chairs without election must be temporary.

Truly, we have a petition against the Co-Chairs eligibility to continue
to manage the PWDG. The petition should have put things on hold, but we
carried on as if nothing.

I want to suggest that we need to pause here and address the concerns.
Else we will be acting contrary to our believes of openness and
transparency.

" We have refused to run but chose to jump"

Simply,

Daniel