[rpd] unsolicited canvassing

lucilla fornaro lucillafornarosawamoto at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:07:35 UTC 2021

Dear Jaco,

My email is a direct and private yet legit way to recommend a candidate.
There isn't any form of harassment or coercion. I honestly cannot
understand what made you feel uncomfortable.

What I find offensive is that you disclosed a private email and a private
email address on the RPD. I would appreciate if you could refrain from
doing that again. Thank you.

Lucilla