[rpd] APPEAL AGAINST THE CONFIRMATION OF CONSENSUS DECLARED BY THE POLICY LIAISON TEAM AND THE BOARD ON THE SELECTION OF PDWG CO-CHAIRS

sisoko daze sisokodaze at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 02:59:31 UTC 2021

Yooo chill everyone, hahahaha

Boy oh boy, here we go again.

The innuendos have evolved to more direct taunts by everyone.

Grab your popcorns everyone !! don't mind me, i'm just eating popcorn and
enjoying the show as it unfolds further.

But on a short note, i personally think the appeal should just proceed as
it is to be further investigated and considered by the Appeal Committee,
since it's already been appealed anyway. And i said before, if there really
is consensus, then i think the Appeal Committee would also think the same
and just dismiss the appeal accordingly, so no harm done even if it's
appealed. But then again, let's just let the Appeal Committee decide on it,
since there are now 2 factions on this issue.

I'm sure some will disagree with my opinion, so i hope it won't anger
anyone (Sorry about that in advance though).

Kirk out.