[rpd] APPEAL AGAINST THE CONFIRMATION OF CONSENSUS DECLARED BY THE POLICY LIAISON TEAM AND THE BOARD ON THE SELECTION OF PDWG CO-CHAIRS

lucilla fornaro lucillafornarosawamoto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:36:44 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

As we can all see, it is true that the CPM (3.5) openly mentions the appeal
against the co-chairs, but it doesn’t forbid other forms of appeals.
Furthermore, the appeal reports a serious matter that should be properly
investigated. This is the only way to go through it.

In particular, I believe that the declaration of the consensus by the Board
of Directors goes beyond their authority.

Therefore, I support this appeal.

Lucilla