[rpd] missing emails from co-chairs to board

Okoye Somtochukwu somtovalentine94 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:29:04 UTC 2021

Hello community,

I believe and agree that if the co-chairs acted prior to their recall, the board should act on the situation accordingly. Likewise, it would be fair to say that these documents or conversation between the board and the co-chairs be made publicly available and accessible to the community in order to facilitate a productive investigation on the situation of things, how best to handle and curtail such from happening in the near future. In the spirit of transparency, if there is nothing suspicious or dubious in the documents, I do not see any reason why it should not be accessed or hidden from the community. I also affirmatively say that the community can handle the discussion of this topic irrespective of other topics that are still ongoing. The members of the community will outline their opinions and concerns with everyone and with the board as well. Let’s take an easier and a safe route by making the documents accessible and public to the community which would instantly eject any form of suspicion or believe of an irresponsible act that some members of the community have on why the document is hidden at first.

Best
Valentine.

Sent from my iPhone