[rpd] (RPD) Policy Development Working Group co-charis selection

bencage at plentyhosting.com bencage at plentyhosting.com
Sun Apr 11 17:51:51 UTC 2021

Hello everyone.

I am very concerned with how the events have turned. I sense a sort of
strong-arming to put the “chosen” two over a proper election with all
legitimate candidates involved. This is very disappointing. Any
legitimate candidate should be given the chance to run, and we should
not overinterpret the CPM when it comes to disqualifying candidates.
Therefore, Anthony should be able to run as well. I hope this is
considered before anything else.

Kind regards
Ben Cape