[rpd] Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs selection

Uche Nwankwor ezigbonwankwor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 07:28:44 UTC 2021

Hello Noah,
I think you do not fully comprehend Owen's statement. No questions have
been raised about the board's authority to call a Public Policy Meeting.
However, the question raise is the hasty and undue involvement of the board
at this time. IMO The Board's submission is ill-timed and out of place and
thus should hold no water.I also agree with the opinion that the CPM and
bylaws have been abandoned in recent times. This topsy-turvy of protocols
has been consciously or unconsciously condoned by the staff and
authorities. May we not drive ourselves into a ditch