[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM - Status @ 9 April 2021

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 10 06:20:13 UTC 2021

Dear Jordi,

You can't say with outright affirmation that there were no objections, I
have raised my reservations on the change of tenure in the middle of the
process and that did not go down well with me. I am still not
comfortable about it.

More so, I want to observe some candidates were practically muscled out
of the race through technicalities to prepare way for the two "confirmed
persons". Again, I hope we can sustain our actions in the future. I
insist that we are coming out of this process with inconsistencies.

  Simply

Daniel