[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs closed & Way forward

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:14:36 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,

Le ven. 9 avr. 2021 07:35, Murungi Daniel via RPD <rpd at afrinic.net> a
écrit :

> Dear community,

> > I propose we go ahead with this as WG consensus.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your email, brother!

...i can fully support now that AK has stepped
down [1] by himself.
__
[1]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012985.html>

> Am elated that we are finally at this point. I write to voice my support

> for Vincent and Darwin. Given their industry experience am hopeful they

> will steer us in the right direction.

...also if the PDWG helps them...i imagine
they might have more opportunities to bring a
wider and more diverse participation within the WG.

> In the next 3 - 4 years, am open to supporting ‘young blood' candidates

> such as Anthony Ubah, Sylvain Baya,

...i appreciate your consideration and your
promise of support, btw please note that i'm not
too 'young' as you might think. With 43(+1)
moons, i'm grateful to THE LORD for life both the
breath and the Eternal one.

Have a blessed friday!

Shalom,
--sb.

Sarah Kiden et cetera who have shown the necessary enthusiasm and energy.