[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs closed & Way forward

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:02:18 UTC 2021

Thanks Jaco

Adbulkarim has since withdrawn his nomination.

Accordingly we seem to have two valid candidates for co-chair.

I have worked with Vincent previously and agree with the views expressed regarding his capabilities.

I have not worked with Darwin, however I have been impressed with his clarity of thought and his civility on this list. I think that he can bring the fresh outlook some have been requesting - while working with a seasoned colleague.

It seems to me that we have arrived at a consensus and I fully support Vincent and Darwin as co-chairs.

I also support your proposal regarding term and tenure.

Regards

Mike