[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs closed & Way forward

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Apr 9 09:26:02 UTC 2021

In all this kind of things, deadlines are for a good reason. Otherwise, next week another “mistake” could be discovered, and so on.

In addition to that, I don’t think it is really a mistake, but using a contact for nomination that has not agreed on that, and this is really a very bad sign.

In my country, and I bet this is the same in others, if you make a mistake in a candidancy, and you discover after the deadline, it is invalid, no matter who is the “guilty”. Even if you make a “mistake” in the tax report, it is just invalid and sanctions will apply, even if the mistake was “against yourself”.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet