[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 07:03:48 UTC 2021

{Cc: policy-liaison, CEO}
Dear PDWG,

Problem solved [1]!
...only two valid candidacies remain now.

We should now move forward with the plan
proposed [2] by Jaco.

Le ven. 9 avr. 2021 03:12, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE <oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng>
a écrit :

> Dear Community,

> I would like to thank those who nominated me. However, in the last few

> weeks and for the next few months I would be extremely busy with some other

> things and I would not have the time. Therefore I reject the nomination but

> am fully committed to this community.

> Thank you to everyone.

Hi AK,
Thanks for simplifying things to the PDWG, brother.

Well done!

Have a blessed friday!
__
[1]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012969.html>