[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

John Hay john at sanren.ac.za
Wed Apr 7 15:45:30 UTC 2021

Hi Fernando,

Even if that proposal got lost between co-chairs and AfriNIC, it should not
be a big deal. Once we have new co-chairs, the authors can just submit
their last version. If we got consensus on the last version, surely we
should get it again on the same version or with very little tweaking,
otherwise we ourselves are not very consistent. :-)

Regards

John

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 17:21, Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

> and end this unanswered questions.

> Regards

> Fernando

> On 07/04/2021 11:30, Daniel Yakmut via RPD wrote:

> Dear All,

> Once again we are descending into the pit of name calling and abuses. I

> think we are putting undue pressure on this matter. What is the worse that

> can happen if AK refuse to respond to any of our demand? I am also amuse at

> the level that we are critical of very unimportant issues.

> I also think we should allow AK to vent out, he is not doing that for

> anyone to help him out, it is his right.

> Simply,

> Daniel

> On 07/04/2021 11:25 am, Murungi Daniel via RPD wrote:

> Dear Abdulkarim,

> Am no imaging expert but some of the icons in the screenshot you sent have

> different resolutions from the rest of the document. Not sure if this was

> caused by you printing then scanning the excerpt you shared.

> That said, your cause would be best served if you forwarded the emails

> directly to the RPD list. Additionally, share the raw message headers. This

> will help the AFRINIC team ease the process of sifting through the logs on

> their end.

> IMHO, sir, your outburst below does not aid your cause one bit. Kindly

> keep in mind that you are not talking children.

> Regards,

> Murungi Daniel

> On Apr 7, 2021, at 8:37 AM, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE <oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng>

> wrote:

> Dear Noah,

> The last time I checked you were neither my employer nor my parent. Am

> sure if we work for the same employer you can't be my superior at work. I

> wonder why you would think I would take instructions from you.

> Please show some respect and keep those rude instructions to AFRINIC.

> Enjoy your day.

> AK.

> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021, 00:35 Noah, <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

>> Hi Abdulkarim

>> I see you attached screenshots of email exchanges.

>> Forward the said email to this PDWG rpd list including the report.

>> Noah

>> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021, 02:24 ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE, <oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng>

>> wrote:

>>> Dear all.

>>> I didn't want to do this earlier for personal reasons. However, It seems

>>> some people are just out to tarnish my name and reputation. I wish them the

>>> best of luck in doing that. at least they now have a serious job.

>>> Some also forget that I have a day job and I wear so many other lovely

>>> hats and I sometimes deserve some sabbatical leave from their ranting.

>>> Please find attached the email correspondence between myself and the

>>> Policy liaison officer leading to the preparation of the document and the

>>> email sent by the co-chairs to the board for ratification.

>>> Please relax and enjoy reading the attachment.

>>> AK