[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Apr 6 23:26:51 UTC 2021

Dear all.
I didn't want to do this earlier for personal reasons. However, It seems
some people are just out to tarnish my name and reputation. I wish them the
best of luck in doing that. at least they now have a serious job.
Some also forget that I have a day job and I wear so many other lovely hats
and I sometimes deserve some sabbatical leave from their ranting.

Please find attached the email correspondence between myself and the Policy
liaison officer leading to the preparation of the document, and the email
sent by the co-chairs to the board for ratification.
Please relax and enjoy reading the attachments.
I hope this clarifies all the issues.