[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

Darwin Da Costa dc at darwincosta.com
Sun Apr 4 19:34:29 UTC 2021

Hello PDWG

A new application was made with the following details on Sunday, April 4, 2021 - 23:34 :

Submitted values are:

Is this a "Self-Nomination"? No
==No==
==Nominee:==
Full Name: Darwin Da Costa
Gender: Male
Nationality: Angola
Country of Residence: Angola
Physical address:
Rua de Benfica,
Luanda - Angola

Position: Chairman
Email address (of Nominee): dc at darwincosta.com
Candidate Resume (CV):

https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/sites/default/files/webform/Darwin%20Costa_Resume.pdf
Photo of the Candidate:

https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/sites/default/files/webform/darwin-costa.png

==Nominator :==
As Nominator are you part of an AFRINIC Resource Member in
good
standing? Yes
Full Name: Nico TSHINTU BAKAJIKA
nic-hdl of registered contact: NT5-AFRINIC
org-hdl of Resource Member: ORG-Ispa1-AFRINIC
Email Address (of Nominator): info at ispa-drc.cd
Brief Motivation: Darwin Costa is a reknown Engineer within
the
Angolan and African ISP eco-system. He has also been involved
in
peering across Africa while at Angola Cables a sub-sea cable
system and also at volunteered with a number of IXP. He is
known
within AFPIC cycles and the AFRINIC community as an active
participant in its PDP. We at ISPA DRC are happy to nominate
Darwin for co-chair position.

==Seconder:==
As Seconder are you part of an AFRINIC Resource Member in
good
standing? Yes
Full Name: Sadat Ssenfuka
nic-hdl of registered contact: SS94-AFRINIC
org-hdl of Resource Member: ORG-NFTC1-AFRINIC
E-mail address (of Seconder): sadat.ssenfuka at nftconsult.com
Brief Motivation: I second the nomination of Darwin Costa for
the
position of co-chair having experienced his positive
contribution
within the AFRINIC PDP.

==Notice of Agreements==
Notice: Yes I Agree