[rpd] Clarifications about the Appeal Committee

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:17:41 UTC 2021

Dear Mr Moonesamy

The advice of a lawyer can not always be taken as definitive or final,
specially in a situation where the members of most interested community
are disputing that type of controvert advice which does not seem to be
covered anywhere in the ToR. It is not because he/she is a lawyer and
that his/her via cannot be disputed.

I asked in a previous email similar questions to where in the ToR some
statements from this advice can be confirmed (which articles) and got no
response until now. If the Board trust the lawyer who gave such
controvert advice at least answer and clarify not only mine but other's
doubts about it.

Law is not exact science and no single word of a whatever licensed
professional can be taken as final as easy as it seems to be the case.

Regards
Fernando