[rpd] [PDWG-Appeal] REPORT ON Appeal against the non-consensus determination on proposal AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT02 (RPKI R

Patrick Okui pokui at psg.com
Wed Mar 3 17:00:32 UTC 2021

On 3 Mar 2021, at 12:32 EAT, paulos at sdnp.org.mw wrote:

> ... and targeting the Appeal Committtee.

Nope. I received two additional emails from Diren on 1st March with
different zip attachments as replies to posts I’d made to rpd at . I’m
certain others did but if they have stricter scanning they wouldn’t
end up in their inboxes.

They were all suspicious so I promptly hit my “send-to-junk” button.

It’s common for infections to randomly pick emails the victim has
received as destinations to send to. Makes it easier to bypass SPAM
filters.

Best action (besides ignoring/deleting) would be to inform the abuse
contacts for vanilla.co.za.

--
patrick