[rpd] Secretariat PDWG

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Fri Feb 26 20:57:57 UTC 2021

Hi Madvi,

For the sake of being extremely clear, you class two different voting
mechanisms:

1.  traditional online
2.  ranked voting

Please provide the definition and mechanics of each as per the system
intended for use.

My personal feeling is as follows (which I believe is your traditional
option above):

One person one vote.

Whomever gets the most vote fills the two-year position, and the running
up gets the one year position.

Kind Regards,
Jaco