[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:11:59 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,

Le jeu. 25 févr. 2021 16:19, Frank Habicht <geier at geier.ne.tz> a écrit :

> On 25/02/2021 17:08, ALAIN AINA via RPD wrote:

> > [...]

> > I would encourage board to act as it is clearer that the WG is unable to

> self-organize at this point.

> I agree with what Alain has written here.

> Thank you.

> As a community member I would like to give the board the mandate for

> this action.

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your email, brother.
...i understand your choice; but given that we are trying to follow
the PDP, as possible, i don't see how to do that while following
the PDP's version in use...without varying the processus :-/

At this moment. For this case.

...indeed, an interesting one!

Shalom,
--sb.