[rpd] Appeal Committee Response - Re: (Fwd) Appeal Committee status

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Feb 23 22:49:59 UTC 2021

No, but the investigation into the allegations of misconduct is not the business of the AC, it is the business of the board.

The allegations of misconduct do not appear to be of a type that would prevent the AC from completing their task while the board investigates.

So, please, let the board conduct or appoint an appropriate group to conduct the investigation, let the AC proceed with their work, and hopefully at the end everyone is made whole.

Owen