[rpd] Report on appeal against the NON-CONSENSUS DETERMINATION ON PROPOSAL AFPUB-2020-GEN-001-DRAFT01

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Feb 22 22:31:57 UTC 2021

> On Feb 19, 2021, at 12:50 , Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 6:12 PM JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD <rpd at afrinic.net <mailto:rpd at afrinic.net>> wrote:

> Hi Adam, all,

> When this email was sent, I was looking for the meeting minutes, and where not published.

> I see now them publish, but the last minutes are from the 9th February and they end with “The Committee started to watch the videos of the discussions held during the PPM. Due to time constraint, the Committee agreed to adjourn the meeting and continue the review of the videos in its next meeting.”

> So it looks like there was another meeting and those minutes are missing from the AC page?

> I also see the same and I would like to read those minutes for that meeting before I can comment further.

> Noah

It looks to me like there is a clear plan to continue at another meeting, but it is not clear to me from what is available that
said additional meeting has yet taken place.

If I’m missing something, then my mistake, but can someone explain to me why there is such assumption that said next
meeting occurred already and is not planned for some future date which may or may not yet have been set?