[rpd] Appeal Committee Response - Re: (Fwd) Appeal Committee status

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com
Fri Feb 19 20:08:52 UTC 2021

Dear Chair,

Thank you for your response.

Please note that I shared much more than an opinion, I indeed asked a
question. Specifically,

*"It is the responsibility of the Board (If it believes it needs to fill
the vacancy or the committee requests so) to inform the PDWG that it
wants to appoint temporary or permanent members to fill the vacuum
occasioned by the resignations. It can also ask for some time to process
and those appointments.**
*

**

*Could this be the intention of the Board with that communication to the
AC? Chair can please clarify."*

Regards ...

Sunday.