[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Feb 19 17:12:46 UTC 2021

Hi All

In the original post... I indicated that I stand to be corrected in terms
of the criteria after all the post was a result of my thoughts that stemmed
from a response I had made on another thread where there were discussion
between myself, Sunday and Sylvain.

None of the criteria are cast on stone and the WG is free to discard them
or keep some of them as long as the WG can reach some rough consensus but I
personally think we could do with some criteria beyond what the CPM states.

Noah