[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:34:49 UTC 2021

@Anthony Ubah <ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com> ,

May I humbly call your attention to the precedence as seen on this link
which is the same situation we might likely find ourselves.

https://afrinic.net/election-process?view=article&id=2645&lang=en

In this case, the NoMCoM draws up the criteria. I worked with @Mark Elkins
and other NoMCoM members last year and I'm sure he will be chipping in on
this to provide guidance.

I hope that answers your disagreement with Noah.

Regards

Caleb Ogundele.
Community Member

*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*