[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Feb 19 09:12:29 UTC 2021

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 11:57 AM JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD <
rpd at afrinic.net> wrote:

> While I’m ok with 6, I think this is clearly a basic point for any

> participant, not just candidates, because the AUP or CoC or whatever you

> want to call it, right?

I wouldn't call it basic but rather very important. Character matters in
leadership and the ability to remain calm and collected in the face of
provocation like Sunday indicated are very important especially in an
environment that is extensively diverse.

You can have an AUP or CoC but character and focus plays a significant part.

Noah