[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com
Fri Feb 19 09:02:40 UTC 2021

Sylvain,

On 2/19/21 9:45 AM, Sylvain Baya wrote:

> ...just a precision to the PDWG: it's still Sunday

> who is checking the Rough Consensus on these selection matters :-)

> Maybe Jordi, who discarded my proposition

> to become a replacement/interim PDWG Chair,

> want to work with Sunday :-/

I am not an interim Co-Chair.

I am just contributing to discussions, and hoping PDWG can achieve
consensus, without abdicating the responsibilities to the Board.

I am a bit occupied this weekend

Madhvi, the Policy Liaison should help with tracking and making the
summary of discussions.

I humbly so request.

Sunday.